These days, most people are buying real estate online. Prospective buyers are seeing all kinds of properties on the internet and short listing the ones they like. So you need online presence, at Stevens Realty, where we specialize in property in Cookeville.
But just a presence isn’t going to be enough. You have to make your property look attractive and make it easier for you to sell. Here are some tips that can help you.
- Make the price reasonable Buyers all want better value. They will always choose a property that costs the least and offers the best quality. See the cost of other properties in the neighborhood. Look at your type of property. You will get some idea on what should be a good price. Now you have two options. You can either offer for less, or enhance the value of your estate by making improvements. Many sellers face problems because the price they perceive is way too high than what the market is ready to pay for it.
- Post good photos A picture is worth a thousand words. So post good pictures of your property in Cookeville. These snaps should be so good that they will make your real estate look costlier than the actual price you are charging. Make sure that the pictures are looking better than the ones posted by others. You may even hire a professional photographer to take these pictures.
- Post a good description Words are going to stir positive emotions. A good description will excite potential buyers. They will want to look at your property. They will want to be a proud owner of such a fantastic estate. Think of the things you would like to read as a buyer, while you are writing the description. If you cannot write yourself, then you might even hire a professional writer. Getting professional help is a good idea. Sure enough, a professional photographer and writer will cost you some money, but it is worth it. After all, you are not selling real estate every day.
- Describe it well You have to describe your property in Cookeville Include all details such as the total area, floor area, ownership type, present condition, number of rooms and bathrooms, renovations, fixtures and appliances present, age of the property and such others. Mention whether there are parks, schools, churches, and shopping malls nearby or not. You should include all information that is going to help a buyer decide.
- Flexible payment terms Those who are selling property for the first time usually want cash. But usually they will get less because of negotiations. If you are flexible with the payment terms, then you will have the edge during negotiation.
Get all the help you need from real estate professionals at Stevens Realty. We will not just carry your advertisement at our website, we will advertise it elsewhere too. We will show your property in Cookeville to the prospects. Stevens Realty is among the best real estate agents in Cookeville. We offer homes for rent as well.